Accelerate business growth
Designed with features to help businesses boost productivity
Positioning: Single-socket, 1U rack server designed for productivity and data intensive applications for remote office/branch offices.
Key Fact: The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 is designed with features to help businesses boost productivity, it has the flexibility to scale,and is able to automate daily tasks with OpenManage System management.
Ideal entry-level 1U rack server for datacenters, and medium businesses seeking hot-plug features for ease of serviceability, scalability and remote management
- Increase productivity at local and remote offices
- Upgrade/replace existing rack servers: more performance (compute, memory, storage)
- Information sharing/collaboration, file and print, Microsoft exchange, back and recovery
Customer Challenges / Pain Points
• Deliver business results – need to focus on improving productivity
• Manage expenses – stay within budget by leveraging technology innovations
• Enhance the journey for customers and employees by reducing IT complexities
- Single-socket server with the latest architecture from Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors (up to 8 cores) and up to 4 DIMMs of memory
- Scale up to (8) 3.5” hot-plug hard drives in a 1U rack server
- Homogeneous lifecycle management across PowerEdge servers to maintain optimal health status, simplify updates and provide predictive issue resolution