High density for scale out workloads
The PowerEdge R6415 features an efficient single socket design for high performance data center computing. It’s specially tuned for virtualization and scale-out software-defined storage.
Optimize dense deployments with no compromise performance
The PowerEdge R6415 balances resources to support demanding workloads. With the enterprise class AMD EPYC™ processor, the R6415 single processor server tightly matches workload needs without adding underutilized resources.
- Rich storage performance with up to 10 hot-swappable NVMe drives.
- Cut bottlenecks with up to 2 terabytes of memory and 128 PCIe lanes.
- Simplify and speed deployments with VMware vSAN and ScaleIO Ready Nodes.
Automate PowerEdge server life cycle management tasks with OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers through intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R6415 is simply and easily managed, freeing up more time for your high profile projects.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC9 Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize 1:Many management with the OpenManage Essentials or OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
|PowerEdge R6415 Delivers high density, low latency storage and virtualization performance through an efficient balance of high number of cores, memory and IO lanes|
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into the complete server life cycle. The R6415 leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
- Operate you workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with System Lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.