No compromise scale-up efficiency
The PowerEdge R7415 delivers cost efficient scalability in a single socket design. Add plenty of storage and memory capacity to meet the needs of demanding workloads.
Cost efficient scale-up design
The PowerEdge R7415 provides a unique platform to scale workloads while managing costs. With the enterprise class AMD EPYC™ processor, the R7415 delivers software defined storage or business analytics in a single processor design.
- Memory and IO flexibility with up to 16 DDR4 DIMMs and 128 lanes of PCIe.
- Rich storage performance with up to 24 hot swappable NVMe drives.
- Up to 2 terabytes memory capacity for in-line memory and analytics.
Automate PowerEdge server life cycle management tasks with OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers through intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R7415 is simply and easily managed, freeing up more time for your high profile projects.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC9 Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize 1:Many management with the OpenManage Essentials or OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into the complete server life cycle. The R7415 leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
|PowerEdge R7415 Up to 24 NVMe drives in a single socket design delivering optimal price/performance|
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed update packages.
- Prevent unauthorized or malicious changes with System Lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.