Scale-up performance for extreme computing workloads
The PowerEdge R7425 platform delivers outstanding TCO for data analytics, HPC and scale up software defined deployments. Easily add extreme memory capacity for low latency, data intensive workloads.
Outstanding configuration flexibility
The Dell PowerEdge R7425 enables fast workload performance on more cores for cutting edge application efficiency. With up to 2 enterprise class AMD EPYC™ processors under the hood, the R7425 offers an adaptable architecture for diverse workloads and environments.
- Maximized memory and IO flexibility with up to 32 DDR4 DIMMs and 128 lanes of PCIe.
- Rich storage performance with up to 24 hot swappable NVMe drives.
- Up to 4 terabytes memory capacity for data base analytics.
- Increased VDI instances with up to 64 cores.
Automate PowerEdge server life cycle management tasks with OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers through intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R7425 is simply and easily managed, freeing up more time for your high profile projects.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC9 Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize 1:Many management with the OpenManage Essentials or OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
|PowerEdge R7425 High performance for big data and the most demanding workloadsHighly scalable to 64 cores, 24 NVMe drives and 32 DIMMs|
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into the complete server life cycle. The R7425 leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed update packages.
- Prevent unauthorized or malicious changes with System Lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.