Debranded or rebranded rugged dual-socket performance that is GPU ready in a 1U rack server.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density for workloads at the edge
The edge revolution starts with rugged platforms that scale easily and are optimized for application performance.
The PowerEdge XR2 is built to perform outside the data center and has a scalable system architecture with GPU flexibility to meet performance demands at the source.
- Latest performance in processing with Intel Cascade Lake technology.
- Accelerator support available for fine tuning workload performance.
- Faster storage performance with up to 4 x2.5 NVMe drives.
- Compliant with marine and military grade specifications.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with an automated infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.**
|PowerEdge XR2 The Dell EMC PowerEdge XR2 is a rugged two-socket 1U rack server designed to provide compute outside the data center. Built to perform in harsh conditions including: Extreme temperatureShock and vibrationElectrical disruptionSand and dustConfined spaces|
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.